This weekend we are attending the 65th birthday party of a long time friend and colleague of my husband. Mahandra has been working at the same company for more than forty years and this birthday also marks the beginning of semi-retirement as he works to pass the torch to the next generation. The Large Number Framelits combined with Urban Underground Suite were an obvious choice for this card.
One of the things I love about being a demo is the sharing and caring environment that exists. It’s like we are all part of one big family and CASEing all or part of a card is a regular occurence. I’d like to thank Michaela Vieren for the inspiration using Stitched Framelits (https://www.facebook.com/Yanela-112730249254952/)!
Happy Birthday and Happy Retirement Mahandra! We wish you all the best in your new adventures!
Supplies needed for this card:
- Delightful Dijon,Marina Mist and Very Vanilla card Stock
- Silver Foil Paper
- Urban Underground DSP, Embellishments, and Washi Tape
- Momento Ink, Tuxedo
- Marina Mist ink for sponging
- Large Number Framelits
- Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Number of Years Stamps (the little happy birthday inside the card is from Teeny Tiny Wishes
Thanks for looking!